Monday, May 16, 2016

A little update

It has been almost a year since I have posted at this point.  I have really missed being away.  Now that school is almost over I finally am getting some extra time.  Since you heard from me last I enrolled in an esthetics program at a local beauty school and I graduate in a few weeks.  Jon is still at the same job but is getting ready to get certified as a personal trainer.  We didn't end up getting a new apartment, we are now living at my mother-in-law's house.  We are currently saving to buy our own home. :)
So here is the last year in pictures :)
 The best thing that happened in 2015 was the birth of both of my nephews!!!!


I am continuing to hone my makeup skills


Lots of cuddling with my favorite girl :)


One of my favorite things that I learned from school was special effects makeup


This past year has been crazy exciting and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store!!
By the way, I will be posting much more often in the future!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment