Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Update/Random musings

The last week or two has been absolutely insane.  I started my new job and I managed to keep my pregnancy quiet for like an hour.  I guess I was showing more than I thought I was???
This was from Saturday and I was 16.2 weeks :)
I also had my 16 week Doctor appointment today.  I had to get blood drawn which is honestly the worst. :(. It's all for a good cause so I guess I'll suck it up.
By my favorite part of the appointment is hearing Baby's heartbeat. <3
He/she sounds so healthy and strong.  The doctor gave me the go-ahead to schedule our 20 weeks ultrasound!! We just wait to find out what this little one is!!!!

On a sad note, sickness hit our house and Jon has been down with the flu for two days. :((((
I feel so helpless when he's sick.  But luckily his fever broke today and he's starting to feel a little better.  It's weird, my husband almost always gets sick in the summer. Weird???

I'm still struggling with a little bit of morning sickness, but I have a lot more energy (most days).  So I want to do things but the baby is definitely running the show these days!!

My makeup and skincare routine has been cut down to the bare minimum lately so I'm sorry if I see any of you, I look like a hot mess almost all the time.  At least in a few months I will have a newborn to excuse my appearance LO.

I decided to pamper my skin tonight and I tried out this Lancôme melting face mask tonight,  To be honest, I'm not crazy about the smell but I'll put a review in my Instagram if you guys are interested. :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment