Saturday, July 9, 2016

Lately.

We normally have a family cookout for 4th of July, but our schedules just didn't line up. :( So we spent the weekend hanging at the beach with some of Jon's friends.
 As you can tell it was COLD!!!
 Obviously, Jon had a different opinion. :)



 The Belly at 18 weeks 2 days. <3

 Boys will be boys :)
 After the beach, we headed to Chicago to visit Jon's brother and his fiance. Honestly, I love family time.  It just recharges  my batteries like nothing else can. :D
 I then had the great pleasure of spending some quality time with my brother's son. 





Most exciting of all, we found out that we are having a little girl!!!
We're a little obsessed with her. :D She measuring big and I was not surprised in the least!!!
At the end of the ultrasound, she started yawning and sucking her thumb!! I think my heart stopped for a minute.  She is just so precious and I can wait to hold her.


No comments:

Post a Comment